Monday, March 5, 2007

The Truth About Driver's Ed

With a provocative title like this, you may be expecting something scandalous. Sorry, I'm just going to welcome you to my Blog and tell you what I want to do with it.

Mainly I'd like to give you a little info that you can use to your benefit. I hope I'll even entertain you and make you smile.

I'm figuring that "you" are either a 15 or 16 year old who wants to see what the mean, old driving instructor is thinking or that "you" are the parent of a teen who is getting ready to go through driver's ed and you're looking for some help in surviving the ordeal. Whoever you are - you should be able to find something here you can use.

I'll provide training tips and pointers for the parents. Info that will help you keep your sanity while you try to keep your child alive.

I'll offer solutions for the problems and mistakes I see being made everyday on the road.

Kids - the training tips for parent's may help them remember what it was like to be a 15 year old who didn't know everything about driving. Many have forgotten that maneuvering the car was not always second nature.

Besides training tips I'll offer comments on some of the following:

  • new traffic laws
  • old traffic laws
  • inventions
  • gimmicks
  • automobiles
  • news articles
  • movies
  • books
  • safety studies
  • accident reports
  • anything else related to driving

Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.